Donations to Our Branch Operating Expenses
Annual dues credits only $20 per paying member to our annual operating expenses. Out of this we pay for:
- Our monthly events, refreshments, notices
- Buy office supplies, pay for mailings, newsletters
- Purchase Liability Insurance
- Subsidize board members to attend national and state conventions
- Help sponsor the Marin Women’s Hall of Fame program
- Fund the College of Marin Stem program
- Make high school Science and Math Awards
Your contributions will help us stay within our budget. Please consider making a direct donation.
Join us on Sunday July 15th for our annual Summer Fling three course lunch with beverages at the delightful home of Chris O’Neill in San Rafael. Her lovely garden will accommodate only 50 of us so get your reservation in early. This event is free to new members who joined in the last year since July 1, 2017. The cost is $10 per person. You may send a check to Katherine or pay here online.