Donations to Our Branch Operating Expenses
Annual dues credits only $20 per paying member to our annual operating expenses. Out of this we pay for:
- Our monthly events, refreshments, notices
- Buy office supplies, pay for mailings, newsletters
- Purchase Liability Insurance
- Subsidize board members to attend national and state conventions
- Help sponsor the Marin Women’s Hall of Fame program
- Fund the College of Marin Stem program
- Make high school Science and Math Awards
Your contributions will help us stay within our budget. Please consider making a direct donation. Note: donations to the branch and program fees are not tax deductible.
Join us on Thursday October 11 at 12 noon at the Marin Community Foundation offices in Novato for a luncheon and discussion on Women and Philanthropy. Guest speaker Safia Kryger-Nelson, is a Senior Philanthropic Planner in Professional Advisor Partnerships. In her role, at MCF, she serves individuals and families in the Bay Area, in close partnership with their advisors, by offering comprehensive philanthropic services for clients to engage in effective and meaningful philanthropy. The cost is $20 per person. You may send a check to Katherine or pay here online.