Donations to Our Branch Operating Expenses
Annual dues credits only $20 per paying member to our annual operating expenses. Out of this we pay for:
- Our monthly events, refreshments, notices
- Buy office supplies, pay for mailings, newsletters
- Purchase Liability Insurance
- Subsidize board members to attend national and state conventions
- Help sponsor the Marin Women’s Hall of Fame program
- Fund the College of Marin Stem program
- Make high school Science and Math Awards
Your contributions will help us stay within our budget. Please consider making a direct donation. Note: donations to the branch and program fees are not tax deductible.
Join us on Saturday, January 12 from 10 to 12 at the main conference room at BioMarin in San Rafael for an interesting panel discussing women in politics. We have an all-star cast of 5 Marin women involved in politics: Sashi McEntee, Mill Valley City Council, Maureen Parton, Aide to Supervisor Kate Sears of District 3, Ann Morrison, Mayor of Larkspur, Amy Schroeder from Jared Huffman’s office and Jill Hoffman, Sausalito City Council. Come with questions about how they got started, what has changed since they first got involved and what do they see for the future of women in politics.
The BioMarin conference room is at 750 Lindaro Street in San Rafael. There is plenty of parking across the street from the entrance. Cost is a sliding scale of $5 to $10. Please RSVP to the Paperless Post, or directly to Katherine Brinnier (firstname.lastname@example.org). Pay at the door or pay online below.